Workers at the construction job site need access to information; people at the office need paperwork. WorkerServices can help provide a simple and secure means for construction companies to move documents and files between the job site and the company office. In one place, the company can post and receive:
- Any fillable form
- Any scanned document
- Employment Applications and Enrollment forms
- Time and attendance sheets
- Job site photographs or drawings
- Punch lists
- Company policy documents
- Required company OSHA safety programs and training certifications
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Certification cards and licenses
- Tool box talk documents and videos
Construction contractors must remain in compliance in many areas. Ready access to required OSHA documentation can help companies avoid costly fines, penalties, and citations at the job site.
WS access can be segmented by Project Manager or Superintendent, so persons can’t see other person’s jobs. The flexibility of WorkerServices allows each company to use the tool as it best sees fit.