Association membership tools should be intuitive, beneficial, and efficient. WorkerServices is a helpful aid for association leadership because:
- Members of an association are spread out geographically. This means getting forms filled out and returned can be burdensome.
- Members are not employees and cannot be forced into action. Any administrative interactions with the association need to be intuitive and efficient.
- Postings of association programs, policies, and procedures are easily forgotten. This is especially true for organizations with rotating leadership.
Through WorkerServices, associations can have documents, forms and videos easily accessible to their members or sponsors. This can include:
- Membership forms
- Sponsorship forms
- Volunteer forms
- Association documents, by-laws, and templates
- Meeting recordings and videos
- Training presentations
- Any fillable form
- Any scanned document
Sometimes the tasks that should be easiest take the most time. Fundamentally, WorkerServices is a flexible tool that simplifies the task at hand, allowing associations to increase value to their members.