If a form can be filled out with a pen, it can be converted to a fillable form and posted to WorkerServices. If assistance is needed with this, contact us to have us convert, create, and post the form for you.
Some of the forms that have been created for use on WorkerServices include:
- Employment Applications
- Background check forms
- Right to Continuation of Group Health Insurance Coverage (COBRA forms)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Direct Deposit forms
- Insurance application and beneficiary forms
- Open enrollment election forms
- 401(k) distribution, deferral, and beneficiary forms
- Employee Loan Repayment Agreements
- Apprenticeship Instruction Agreements
- Tax and withholding forms
- Employee Time Sheets
- Employee Attendance Record forms
For a demo walk through, or to discuss what WorkerServices can do, contact us with any questions.