1. Can I create my own forms for posting to WS?
Yes. If the fillable form can be built using Adobe Acrobat®, it can be posted to WorkerServices.
2. Can third party forms be posted to
Yes (generally). Certain forms may not work, namely, third party fillable forms locked by the originator, or forms created in a format different from Adobe Acrobat®.
3. Can WorkerServices/AR create or edit
forms for us?
Yes. Just give us a call (859-313-5472) to discuss a form you would like created.
4. Can a user attach files (as
documentation) to a fillable form submission?
5. Can I create distinct users for
6. Can I create common users for use by
7. Can I create other Administrator
Yes. The Lead Administrator account user can create sub-Administrator level users.
8. We have training videos linked to a
company video account. Can these videos stream through
Yes. Videos hosted with certain providers (i.e. Vimeo, Wistia, etc.) can be linked for availability through WS.